Moment is looking to add a lead machine learning engineer to our small team based in Burlingame, CA. Hope you will consider joining us!
What You’ll Do (AKA Responsibilities)
- Develop and lead the strategy to use machine learning to support driving company and user objectives
- Build pipelines to prepare and transform data for feature engineering and model training
- Propose, build, deploy, and maintain a variety of supervised and unsupervised machine learning models
- Explore, learn, and implement emerging approaches such as reinforcement learning
What We Are Looking For (AKA Requirements)
- Significant experience building machine learning models in frameworks such as scikit-learn and TensorFlow
- Experience with deep learning models, including RNNs
- Experience with basic data transformation pipelines, ETL, and data exploration using tools such as Apache Spark and Pandas
- Experience building reinforcement learning models
- Experience deploying ML models in production environments using tools such as AWS Sagemaker or Google Cloud ML Engine
- Experience with big data platforms, such as BigQuery
If that sounds like you, let us know email@example.com. We’re looking forward to meeting you!