Moment’s mission is to help you live a more present life. We want to help people be happier and more productive, rather than using their phones to compare and escape. Our goal is to ultimately coach people to break mental screen-time habit that make them unhappy. We have found that people spend too much time regretting their past and worrying about their future especially when connected to their devices — we want to take that mindshare, energy and time back for people so they can be more present in everyday life.
Moment is looking to add a full stack growth engineer to our small team based in Burlingame, CA. The Growth Engineer is focused on sharing Moment with more people around the world. Hope you will consider joining us!
What You’ll Do (AKA Responsibilities)
- Contribute to each step of the product development process, from ideation to implementation to release, including rapidly prototyping, running A/B tests, and pushing code into production
- Talking to customers to get at the core of why and how they’re using Moment successfully
- Build statistical analysis tools to help inform design decisions
What We Are Looking For (AKA Requirements)
- Experience growing and managing an expanding customer base
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Knowledge of A/B testing best practices
- Curiosity for finding and solving user experience problems
- Experience with tools like Amplitude and Google Analytics
- SEO experience
If that sounds like you, let us know firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to meeting you!