Moment is looking to add a lead backend engineer to our small team based in Burlingame, CA. Hope you will consider joining us!
What You’ll Do (AKA Responsibilities)
- Write and deploy reliable code to support the Moment smartphone apps
- Scale Moment’s servers to keep up with growing customer base (6+ million customers)
- Keep the Moment website and API server running smoothly
- Expand automated testing suite
- Build statistical analysis tools to help inform design decisions
What We Are Looking For (AKA Requirements)
- Linux server setup and architecture
- Ruby on Rails experience in production environments
- Experience scaling web applications to millions of customers
- PostgreSQL & Memcached experience
- Familiarity with Ansible for server management
- HTML/CSS proficiency
If that sounds like you, let us know firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to meeting you!