Our mission is to help you live a more present life.
We want to help people be happier and more productive, rather than using their phones to escape and compare. Our goal is to ultimately coach people to reduce the mindless phone usage that makes them unhappy. We have found that people spend too much time regretting their past and worrying about their future especially when connected to their devices — we want to take that mindshare, energy and time back for people so they can be more present in everyday life.
- Be good to one another. Our golden rule.
- Make time to disconnect. For real. No emails on weekends! That's family time.
- Practice humility. Exercise curiosity. Leave your ego at home. We're all open to new ideas.
- Place thoughtful big bets. We're not here to copy what other people are doing. We'd rather be leading the way.
- Listen deeply, debate passionately, decide definitively. No committees or design-by-consensus here.
- Backend Engineer (Burlingame, CA)